- RSS Channel Showcase 4979635
- RSS Channel Showcase 6789415
- RSS Channel Showcase 9619960
- RSS Channel Showcase 2767410
Articles on this Page
- 08/02/17--09:01: _Enterprise Service ...
- 08/03/17--08:34: _Writing Code In Fly...
- 08/04/17--13:50: _Mobile Self-Checkou...
- 08/07/17--09:05: _The Battle For Talent
- 08/07/17--12:46: _Brand 2020: A Manif...
- 08/08/17--10:28: _Move Big Data To Th...
- 08/09/17--07:01: _Road Trippin’
- 08/09/17--10:41: _European Tech Marke...
- 08/09/17--10:53: _Top H1 2017 B2B Mar...
- 08/09/17--11:00: _Back To the Future:...
- 08/02/17--09:01: Enterprise Service Management Drives Engagement
- 08/03/17--08:34: Writing Code In Fly-over Country
- 08/07/17--09:05: The Battle For Talent
- 08/07/17--12:46: Brand 2020: A Manifesto In Three Acts – Act I. Crisis
- 08/08/17--10:28: Move Big Data To The Public Cloud With An Insight PaaS
- 08/09/17--07:01: Road Trippin’
- 08/09/17--10:53: Top H1 2017 B2B Marketing Blogs — Opening A Window Into Your World
- 08/09/17--11:00: Back To the Future: The Benefits Of TV Advertising
Enterprises deliver services poorly, especially to themselves. From onboarding employees to approving contracts, when you need someone else’s help, the results are often dismal. “Send an email to our shared Inbox so we can ignore it” is too often the default. This won’t work in the Age of the Customer. Your employees are full participants in […]
As our clients know, I’ve been writing a lot about strategies for recruiting and retaining developers, and building shop cultures where they can thrive. In the U.S. we’re currently in a sellers market when it comes to development talent. According to the BLS, firms will need to find almost half a million developers between 2014 […]
Mobile self-checkout technology promises to not only streamline the physical checkout experience, but more importantly, to bring an augmented digital shopping experience to the physical store. When mobile self-checkout shoppers scan items to put in their physical baskets, digital business leaders will have real-time digital basket data to drive more relevant up-sell, cross-sell, and contextual […]
In last week’s episode of Forrester’s What It Means podcast, Marc Cecere and Jeffrey Hammond discuss today’s real and potentially dangerous gaps in talent — and how companies are making fundamental changes to strengthen their position in the market. Podcast Transcript Victor Milligan: Hi, I’m Victor Milligan. Jennifer Isabella: And I’m Jennifer Isabella. Victor Milligan: Your co-hosts for Forrester’s podcast What It […]
THE MANIFESTO Summer is a good time for reflection. At this time of the year, many take a week or two away from the crush of meetings and deadlines to spend time with friends, family, and to dwell in the clarity beyond the grind. I spent some of this time thinking about how the work […]
In five years you’ll be using Insight PaaS for big data in the public cloud. On-premise won’t be an option. Here is why. Cloud Is The Hottest Market For Big Data Technology The shift to the cloud for big data is on. In fact, global spending on big data solutions via cloud subscriptions will grow […]
I took a trip this past weekend and realized that part of my travel was a good reminder of how to think of the overall customer journey. So I thought I’d take the time to tell you all one example I had from this weekend as a consumer out in the wild. My fiance and […]
Forrester’s European tech market forecast for 2017 and 2018 has just been published (see “European Tech Market Outlook For 2017 To 2018”). We project that growth in purchases of technology software, hardware, and services by European businesses and government measured in Euros will hold steady at 1.6% in 2017, and increase to 2.2% in 2018. […]
It’s not quite the dog days of summer, so more often than not, I can keep my windows at home open. And at Forrester, the B2B marketing team is heads down, finalizing a lineup of amazing speakers and reviewing draft content for the (your) B2B Marketing 2017 forum coming up the first week of October […]
Marketers are having a Back to the Future moment: AdWeek, MarketWatch, MarketingProfs, and others have sung the praises of television. And in January, the CMO of Coca-Cola presented analytic proof that TV delivers stronger ROI than digital. With cable-cutters, cord-nevers, and Millennials’ preference for over-the-top (OTT) TV viewing, it’s easy to predict the demise of […]